Want to see Twilight: Eclipse early?! Leave a comment below with your name, email address, and number of tickets you want to reserve. Read through previous posts for more details.

Trailer

4.22.2010

Early Eclipse in Moses Lake

How would you like to see The Twilight Saga: Eclipse before the masses on June 30? Fairchild Cinema is offering an exclusive PRE-RELEASE DATE SCREENING on JUNE 29!!!! There are some conditions, however. The production company requires us to have a group of at least 400 people to allow this early showing. So here’s what we need to do—talk to your friends, family, neighbors, anyone who loves Twilight and get the word out! Send them to this blog! Leave a comment with your name, how many tickets you want and any questions I can answer for you. I’ll do my best to answer them!

After we have 400 people, I will take that list to Fairchild Cinema and they will work it out with the production company to get us Eclipse! Once they give us the okay, we will go from there and start purchasing the tickets! The sooner we hit 400, the better! I’m counting on all of you to spread the word! Let’s get to it!

~Kristin

10 comments:

  1. count me in! 1 ticket
    Kelley Gubler

    ReplyDelete
  2. talked to alayna chivers...she wants 2 tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie Gilbert - 6
    you can email me at eignapink@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Angie! Tiffany, can you send me an email so I've got a way to contact you later? You can send it to my email above if you don't want it public.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Korbi Ashton 8 tickets, and maybe more!!! sarakb8@hotmail.com I would like to be notified there when tickets go on sale. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica Croft, 4 tickets please!! I too would like to be notified. Thank you!! croft.jessica@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete