Want to see Twilight: Eclipse early?! Leave a comment below with your name, email address, and number of tickets you want to reserve. Read through previous posts for more details.

Trailer

4.23.2010

Stay updated!

I've been talking with a friend who coordinated the Pasco event for New Moon and she's given me a few tips for this all to go smoothly. I realized that I will need a way to contact all of you once the time comes to buy the tickets. If you want to be notified when the time comes, send me an email at kristinjp717@gmail.com. Otherwise the only way for me to contact you will be through this blog. If that is your preference, that's fine. Subscribing to a feed, becoming a follower, or adding this blog to your GoogleReader list would be a great idea to stay informed. But if you don't want to be the last one to know or miss the deadline for ticket purchase, I will need an email address to contact you. Thanks!

Anyone know where I can find a ticker or widget that can count up as we get closer to our goal of 400? I've been looking all morning! We've got 11 as of this morning! Spread the word! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment