Want to see Twilight: Eclipse early?! Leave a comment below with your name, email address, and number of tickets you want to reserve. Read through previous posts for more details.

Trailer

5.28.2010

Here's where we are at.  Fairchild has no idea what our timeline is.  They are playing phone tag not only with me but with Summit.  Only, Summit isn't returning their tags.  Fairchild still wants to do the pre-release screening if we hit 200.  So, I guess the best I can say is that Fairchild is still on board and until we hear otherwise from Summit, we keep pressing forward and try to hit our number.  I'm updating our current reservations above each time someone contacts me.  I know, it seems so far away still--kind of like summer with all this wet, soggy, March-like weather we've been having, it IS May, right?-- but it's right around the corner.  We can hit 200!  If everyone who has reserved a ticket sends three people here to reserve, we'll have this in the bag!  Come on, Twilighters!  Do your thing!

3 comments:

  1. I already bought tickets to the midnight showing, what does that mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Korbi, if you bought tickets for the midnight show on June 30, that's separate from what we're doing. Our showing--if it happens, fingers crossed--will be in the evening on June 29. I haven't been given a time officially yet but it could be anywhere from 6 to 9 that evening. I still have you down for our early showing for 8 tickets. Do you still want these? I mean, heck, you could see the show twice in a 6-hour period! Awesome. Just let me know if I need to adjust your ticket reservation here. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be collecting money for our showing when I have a green light from Fairchild and then distributing the tickets immediately following.

    ReplyDelete